North Africa, a mysterious, vast, arid landscape that guards its ancient secrets jealously, has given birth to Egyptian Dukkah. This truly unique, aromatic taste sensation pleases the senses with its perfect blend of nuts, seeds and exotic spice. Egyptian Dukkah, a passage from North Africa, reveals one of the ancient secrets of this mysterious land to the food world.
Enjoy a whole world of wonderful textures, flavours and aromas blended to perfection.
Egyptian Dukkah – A combination full of suprise and endless possibilities
- Dip fresh Italian, or crusty bread, broken into bite sizes, into Olive oil and then into Dukkah.
- Sprinkle dukkah over any salad once dressed with Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle dukkah onto a sandwich.
- Sprinkle dukkah over any steamed, grilled or oven roasted vegetables once in a serving platter.
- Sprinkle dukkah over grilled or roasted meats.
- Sprinkle dukkah over scrambled, fried or poached eggs.
- Add dukkah to cooked rice, couscous or polenta.
- Add dukkah to a stuffing mix for chicken or turkey
- Add dukkah to any dip such as tzatiki, hummos