COPYRIGHT, DISCLAIMER AND USE AGREEMENT
Use of this Web site will be subject to the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
- Olives South Africa (PTY) Ltd (Reg. no. 2000/019180/07) New Industrial Area, Hartswater, 8570, South Africa. All rights reserved.
- All the content on this site, including the text, graphics, logos, icons, designs and trade marks are the intellectual property of Olives South Africa (PTY) Ltd and suppliers or other third parties and are protected by South African and international intellectual property law.
- Olives South Africa (PTY) Ltd advises that the information and content contained on and accessible from this Web site are obtained from various sources which Olives South Africa reasonably believe to be reliable. However, Olives South Africa has no control over the information and content provided by other sources and accept no liability in respect of same.
- Although Olives South Africa endeavours to provide accurate, up-to-date and truthful information on this Web site, neither Olives South Africa nor any of their employees or agents make any representations or give any warranties of any kind, whether expressly, tacitly or implicitly, as to the operation of the site, the information, content, materials and products included in or advertised on and available from this site or any other Web site which can be accessed through this site.
- O.S.A, its employees and agents hereby expressly disclaim all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose in respect of the information contained on this site or any other Web site which can be accessed through this site.
- O.S.A, its employees and agents will not be liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising or resulting from the use of or inability to use this site or any other Web site which can be accessed through this site or the information or products contained thereon, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damage.
Access to and use of restricted areas of this Web site is restricted to the relevant authorized user or subscriber only. In the event that unauthorized users/non-subscribers attempt to obtain access to such areas, Olives South Africa reserves the right to:
1. In the event that the user/subscriber is party to such abuse:
- warn the user;
- suspend the user’s account;
- withdraw the user’s access privileges;
- charge the offending user for machine and human time losses due to the incident;
- share or publish information concerning the incident;
- take any other appropriate legal action.
- to prosecute same; and
- exercise any other legal remedies which they may have.
· APPLICABLE LAW
- This site is created, hosted, maintained and controlled in the Republic of South Africa and as such the laws of the Republic of South Africa and the jurisdiction of the South African courts govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions and any legal matter resulting from the use or inability to use this site or any other Web site which can be accessed through this site, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws.
- O.S.A reserves the right to make changes to this site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.